8 hours over one day, plus 1 hour lunch break.
Up to 20 people.
Provided at the training
- Hard copy of the manual
- Soft copy of the manual
- USB stick with libraries and packages
Upon successful completion attendees will be awarded certificate.
Laptop with WiFI and able to handle installation of necessary libraries and packages. OSX devices are preferred but Win PCs are okay.
Aug 26 2012, Redwood City, CA.
- Native vs mobile, trends in the app markets
- PhoneGap: How to build native app with out using Java or Objective-C
- Frameworks for mobile development: Meteor, Trigger.io, Sencha Touch
- Sencha Touch – mobile application framework, main components and SDK.
- Sencha Designer / Architect – visual tool for creating mobile apps.
- Twitter Bootstrap: responsive design, setting CSS rules.
100% Money-back Guaranteed
We believe in customer satisfaction and building long-term relationships. Therefore, if you are not totally satisfied by the end of the training we would honor full 100% refund of the tuition fees.
*subject to change