We’re glad to announce intensive Node.js, MongoDB and Express.js course in the Bay Area — Node Program.
The July 2014 course has only 10 seats (only 10 students!), and the registration will be open from 6/11/2014 9am PT to 07/21/2014 11:30pm PT.
If you would like to get updates about Node Program, sign up for our email list.
WHAT IS NODE PROGRAM?
Node Program is the fastest and most engaging way to get started with Node.js, MongoDB and Express.js. It’s an intensive weekend-long live course taught in the Bay Area by skilled experts who have run Node.js in production for years! Node Program is the ultimate way to get up and running with the foundations of Node.js, by learning the required foundational skills to use Node.js!
NODE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Engaging: Live experience learning from instructors, mentors and peers
- Customized: Uniquely tailored to your needs; treat us as your consultants and coaches!
- Convenient: One weekend (16h), no need to take PTO or travel (Bay Area)
- Limited: Only 10 seats in each course; students undergo application process to insure they get the maximum out of the program and plenty of individualized attention
- Exclusive: The course will be repeated only 6 times
- Tested: Instructors have years of practical experience with Node.js and materials have been carefully developed and tested for success
- Practical: Students will walk out with multiple Node.js apps (projects)
- Transferable: Node Program is non-refundable because we want 100% commitment from students; but in the case of unforeseen circumstances you can transfer registration to another person before the deadline.
For more information, go to the event page.