8 hours over one day, plus 1 hour lunch break.
Up to 20 people.
Provided at the training
- Hard copy of the manual
- Soft copy of the manual
- USB stick with libraries and packages
Upon successful completion attendees will be awarded certificate.
Laptop with WiFI and able to handle installation of necessary libraries and packages. OSX devices are preferred but Win PCs are okay.
Location and Dates
Aug 25 2012, Redwood City, CA
- NodeJS: http, url, querystring, util modules
- BackboneJS: views, models, collections; binding events to collection, working with nested/subviews and dynamically generated views.
- RequireJS: asynchronous module and file loading
- ExpressJS – framework for NodeJS: scaffolding, folder structure, templates.
- RESTify – NodeJS framework for REST APIs
- Native MongoDB driver: query results, BSON objects, modify data.
- Mongoose: data types and models.
- Socket.io and building real-time applications
100% Money-back Guaranteed
We believe in customer satisfaction and building long-term relationships. Therefore, if you are not totally satisfied by the end of the training we would honor full 100% refund of the tuition fees.
*subject to change