Join my team at DocuSign, Inc. We’re looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer for a Node.js application. Apply at http://jobvite.com/m?3W6Cagwz.
Trusted. Innovative. Elegant. Engaging. Liberating. Ubiquitous. We’re DocuSign. With 50 million users who have DocuSigned more than 200 million documents in 188 countries, our technology is the global standard for signing everything, everywhere. We are a customer-focused, innovative, fast-moving industry leader whose technology reaches a mainstream audience. Every consumer, individual professional, work group, and company is a potential customer. With 60,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every business day, we’re in the midst of incredible hyper growth.
About The Team
You will be working with a talented small, focused, passionate scrum team, obsessed about the consumers of their product and simplifying user-interaction for complex workflows. Growth hacking is the hottest niche that was started a couple years ago mostly in startups (Dropbox, AirBnB), but is becoming now ever more important across all types of companies. The goal of the growth team is to improve customer retention, decrease churn, and increase virality. The growth team is a part of a bigger team that is re-imagineering the web app which is in the transition from a .NET product to a cutting edge one built on NodeJS, Backbone.js, Redis, and CoffeeScript. At the same time whole UI/UX is re-imagineered as well. We leverage Grunt, Jade, Express.js, Mocha, jade-browser, and Stylus libraries.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Experience working with Node.js beyond Hello World
- Experience with consuming and building RESTful web-services
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools
- Experience in Agile development
- Excitement to collaborate, brainstorm, and pair-code
- An obsession with keeping up-to-date with the Node.js community and the latest projects and modules
Your specialties, preferably (nice to have)
- Understanding of analytics, event-driven data and tools (Mixpanel, GA, Segment.io, Optimizely)
- Contribution to OS Node.js projects (GitHub portfolio)
- Redis or any distributed caching system
- NoSQL document storage solutions (Cassandra, Hadoop or MongoDB)
- DevOps: Git/Github, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins
- Mocha, mockery, node-qunit, httpMock like testing frameworks
- Client-side frameworks (Backbone, Knockout, Angular, Spine, Ember, or similar)
- Express or other Sinatra-like frameworks
If you are this person, send us your resume. Also attach with it your GitHub account or a reference URL for your work.