The Introduction to OAuth with Node.js mini-book is getting close to the release. The manuscript is ready. Now we’re putting final touches on the cover design and doing a second pass of editing.
A good news is that there’s an additional chapter that wasn’t planned initially: OAuth 2.0 server example!
You can still pre-order the book and enjoy automatic delivery and piece of mind knowing that your questions like these ones will be answered:
- How to build one-legged OAuth 1.0 client
- How to build OAuth Echo client
- How to build OAuth 2.0 client
- How to build OAuth 1.0 Sign client+server in with Everyauth
- How to build OAuth 2.0 server (new chapter!)
Microsoft MVP | Book and Course Author | Software Engineering Leader
To contact Azat, the main author of this blog, submit the contact form or schedule a call at clarity.fm/azat and we can go over your bugs, questions and career.