The conference itself impressed me with the superb level of organization (look at their badge design), and high number of sessions and their quality.
Major takes aways include:
- Hybrid mobile apps are successful and use stacks such as: Cordova+Ionic+Angular+SASS (Salesforce.com) and Backbone+React (Belly)
- Dev managers starting to use badges to motivate developers as oppose to traditional managerial ladder promotions (Spotify)
- ECMAScript 6 is going to be awesome but coming only next year
- Breaking monolithic apps into microservices is the hottest discussion topic in enterprise teams
- Developers deploy code 30 time a day and even dogs can deploy changes with Continuous Delivery (Etsy)